-Thank you for those who have volunteered at: Westminster Village, Penguin Project, and Midwest Food bank
-We will be volunteering to help with technology support at Westminster Village on these dates: April 13, April 27, May 11 from 3:45-4:45. A sign up will be sent out
CCCS Builders Club is sponsored by the Kiwanis Club of Normal. Objectives include:
Builders Club will meet certain Tuesdays during lunch in Ms. Esker's room unless told otherwise.
To develop competent, capable, caring leaders through the vehicle of service.
Builders Club is an international student-led organization providing members with opportunities to perform service, build character and develop leadership.
- Character building: The ability to do the right thing, even when it might be the unpopular choice.
- Leadership: The ability to listen, communicate, serve and guide others.
- Inclusiveness: Accepting and welcoming differences in other people.
- Caring: The act of being concerned about or interested in other people or situations.
St. Vincent de Paul Dates and Volunteers;
- Jan 23- Braden C. & Ben K. with Mrs. Smith
- Feb. 6- Brandon B. & Jack M. with Mrs. Schnierle
- Feb. 13- Hunter W. & Jacob P. with Mr. Cook
- Feb. 27- Bella R. & Maggie K. with Mrs. Beaver
- March 6- Izzy C. & Sophia H. with Mrs. Wilson
- March 13- Rem L. & Clayton G. with Mrs. Smith
- March 20- Elyse S. & Meghan S. with Mrs. Schnierle
- April 3- Medley S. & Isabella P. with Mr. Cook
- April 10- Braden C. & Ben K. with Mrs. Beaver
- April 24- Brandon B. & Jack M. with Mr. Wilson
- May 1- Hunter W. & Jacob P. with Mrs. Smith
- May 8- Bella R. & Maggie K. with Mrs. Schnierle
- May 15- Izzy C. & Sophia H. with Mr. Cook
Builders Club will meet certain Tuesdays during lunch in Mrs.Sims room unless told otherwise.
Mr. Sims - rsims@CorpusChristiSaints.org
Mrs. McConnell - jmcconnell@CorpusChristiSaints.org
ALL MEETINGS ARE HELD TUESDAYS DURING LUNCH IN ROOM 103. AKA Mrs.Sims room
The next meeting is Tuesday, February 23rd, 2016.
Website- Rem, Clayton
I pledge on my honor to uphold the objects of Builders Club. To better my school, my community, my nation, and myself. To aid those in need while enhancing leadership capabilities, and to encourage the fellowship of all mankind.