Please visit our webpage!
- Academics: Social: Manners, Following Expectations, Greetings, Finger Recognition Directional Words, Left & Right, Counting to 10 with Fingers
- Language Arts: Letter Recognition, ABC’s, Letter Sounds, Letter ‘Z, Letter Review, Letter Chaining, Phonemic Awareness, Word to Picture Match, Reading CVC Words, Writing
- Math: Counting to 100, Geometry, Number Review 6-10, Number Recognition and Matching, One to One Correspondence, Recognizing Quantities Without Counting, Even Sets, Greater Than Less Than
- Social Studies/Science: Camouflage, Mammals, Safari
- Art: Zebras
- Religion: Jesus is the good Shepherd.
Important Dates : • Monday, April 23rd- No School • Monday, April 30th- No School • Friday, April 27th- Noah’s Ark Play @10am
Reminders: • This week is a GIRLS week for the library. Please have your daughter return their books to school. • Show and Share bag for this week will be the letter “Z” Please help your child find one item that starts with the letter “Z” and bring it to school the next day to share with the class.